Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Zombie Apocalypse

Most people ask, what's with the zombies? Do you believe they exist? Are you prepared?

No I don't watch the walking dead. Yes I do watch zombie films and enjoy zombie art.

I use the term zombie apocalypse figuratively to prepare for the future disaster.

Based on the economy and lack of responsible individuals out there the world will get ugly. As a self reliant individual you must be prepared. I have been preparing since George Romero 's zombie movies.

In the meantime, I'll still skate, snowskate, snowboard, and bicycle to keep fit and have fun while I wait for the zombies.

I recommend that my readers stay fit, create a buyout bag, and keep aware of political, social, and local issues. Stay aware, free, and self reliant.

No comments:

Post a Comment